Well, Heroes Rising has been live for a few weeks now, and is still rising up if you will, with the level limit still in place.
Here are a some obversations: (in no particular order)
* The number of shop items are limited (even compared to gamma testing). Sure some should come on line as the game goes on and people get to higher levels, but even at the lower levels there are some limitations - one of them being crystal equipment is not available for all types of elements per equipment category (look at leggings, not all elements are there for crystal equipment)
* Morphon Cards are much much bigger than bux cards in the shop - not a complaint, just pointing out this could be a game balance thing
* I've seen people post a lost of banked bux happening occassionally, that's a bug alright, shouldn't be happening
* Will the lottery make a return?
* CW's? (clan wars)
* prizes for KOTM?
* Still, it's a slow rollout, so give it some time, game definitely has potential
Captain Bob out